BENEFIT TO BODY
- Vitamin K – helps blood clot; promotes strong bones and prevents heart diseases
- Vitamin C – antioxidant, boosts the immune system
- Chromium – enhances metabolic process, regulates blood sugar; transports glucose into cells
- Folate – decrease risk of birth defects; maintains a healthy heart
- Fiber – reduces blood pressure and inflammation, controls blood sugar levels, aids in achieving healthy weight
- Look for broccoli with bright green heads with closed florets
- Choose firm, strong stems and stalks
- In the vegetable drawer of the fridge, keep it dry and consume within 3-5 days
Send Broccoli to your friend via email
Tasty Recipes with broccoli
You may be interested in
Baked Salmon with Potatoes and Asparagus
Baked Salmon with Potatoes and Asparagus is not only a very healthy ma
Asian-style Tacos With Fish and Napa Cabbage Salad
These tacos with fish and napa cabbage salad can satisfy the most exqu
Sea Scallops and Zucchini Pasta
There is hardly a more summerish dish than this Sea Scallops and Zucch
Tomato-Onion Omelet with Turmeric
A savory combination of tomatoes, olives, eggs, and onions will make t
Three Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
A great recipe for cheesy potatoes cooked in the oven. Not too hard to
Chili-Lime Steak with Roasted Vegetables
Make it a Steak Night with this mouth-watering Chili-Lime Steak recipe
Orange and Avocado Salad with Blue Cheese
Got avocados on hand? Make them taste even better in this simple and h
You might also like
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.