BENEFIT TO BODY
- Protein – makes hair and nails stronger and helps build muscles
- Long-chain Omega-3 fatty acids – protect from heart diseases and help brain work better
- Selenium – prevents damage to cells and tissues and is important for the immune system
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – promotes normal growth of the body and the maintenance of the skin, eyes, and the nervous system
- Copper – helps to form red blood cells and keeps bones, blood vessels, nerves, and the immune system healthy
- Choose crabs kept in dry places and ask the seller when they were caught. Don’t buy crabs that have been caught more than two days ago.
- Cook live crabs on the day you buy them. If you buy fresh crab meat, keep it in the fridge for no longer than 2 days, or freeze it.
Send Crab meat to your friend via email
Tasty Recipes with crab meat
You may be interested in
Rogan josh (Spicy Slow Cooker Lamb Curry)
A delicious Sow Cooker Lamb Rogan Josh melts in your mouth is packed w
Grandma's Green Bean Casserole
Straightforward yet yummy vegetarian dish cooked in the oven. Creamy g
Barbecued Mackerel with Soy, Ginger & Lime
Try this zesty ginger and lime Mackerel recipe for a taste explosion!
Cremini Mushroom Pizza with Caramelized Onions
The secret to this tasty pizza recipe is the caramelized onions!
Easy Spicy Salad with Smoked Sweet Potatoes
An easy and spicy sweet potato salad recipe with bacon and paprika!
You might also like
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.