BENEFIT TO BODY
- Fiber – feeds the "good" bacteria in the intestine, functioning as prebiotics
- Vitamin C – keeps skin healthy and firm
- Vitamin B6 – an essential nutrient involved in over 140 bodily reactions
- Capsaicin – boosts metabolism, fights cancer, relieves pain, prevents stomach ulcers
- Look for smooth jalapeño peppers without brown lines, because scars indicate a spicier pepper.
- Whole jalapeños can be stored in the fridge or at room temperature. Store them at room temperature if you’re going to use them within two to three days. In the fridge, jalapeños can be kept for up to one week. Sliced jalapeños are best stored in the fridge and will last around five days.
Send Jalapeno to your friend via email
Tasty Recipes with jalapeno
You may be interested in
Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar
This no-bake cheesecake is a fun individual dessert! You'll need 6 (1/
Corned Beef: Amazing Smoky Flavor!
You can enjoy that perfect smoked corned beef even if you don't have a
Favorite Recipe: Beer Cheese Soup
Yum! Cheese lovers will totally fall in love with this Beer Cheese Sou
How to Cook Ribs in Slow Cooker
Easy slow cooker ribs recipe: Here's how to make the best ribs in the
Lunar New Year: Egg Drop Soup
Chinese Egg Drop Soup is easy and healthy! Takes about 15 minutes to m
Chicken Marsala in the Crock-Pot
Chicken marsala crockpot recipe: Mushrooms and chicken in a rich wine
You might also like
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.