BENEFIT TO BODY
- Fiber – feeds the "good" bacteria in the intestine, functioning as prebiotics
- Vitamin C – keeps skin healthy and firm
- Vitamin B6 – an essential nutrient involved in over 140 bodily reactions
- Capsaicin – boosts metabolism, fights cancer, relieves pain, prevents stomach ulcers
- Look for smooth jalapeño peppers without brown lines, because scars indicate a spicier pepper.
- Whole jalapeños can be stored in the fridge or at room temperature. Store them at room temperature if you’re going to use them within two to three days. In the fridge, jalapeños can be kept for up to one week. Sliced jalapeños are best stored in the fridge and will last around five days.
Send Jalapeno to your friend via email
Tasty Recipes with jalapeno
You may be interested in
Baked Salmon with Potatoes and Asparagus
Baked Salmon with Potatoes and Asparagus is not only a very healthy ma
Asian-style Tacos With Fish and Napa Cabbage Salad
These tacos with fish and napa cabbage salad can satisfy the most exqu
Sea Scallops and Zucchini Pasta
There is hardly a more summerish dish than this Sea Scallops and Zucch
Tomato-Onion Omelet with Turmeric
A savory combination of tomatoes, olives, eggs, and onions will make t
Three Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
A great recipe for cheesy potatoes cooked in the oven. Not too hard to
Chili-Lime Steak with Roasted Vegetables
Make it a Steak Night with this mouth-watering Chili-Lime Steak recipe
Orange and Avocado Salad with Blue Cheese
Got avocados on hand? Make them taste even better in this simple and h
You might also like
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.