BENEFIT TO BODY
- Iron – helps to prevent anemia symptoms
- Vitamin B12 – keeps the body's nerve and blood cells healthy; helps nervous system function in the proper way
- Zinc – boosts overall immune function
- Omega-3 fatty acids – good for heart health and regulation of cholesterol
- Protein – helps repair and maintain muscle mass
- Choose the freshest meat – either check for the dates stamped on the package or choose the piece that is rosy pink or red in color. Look for fine-grained lamb with white fat.
- Store lamb in its original packaging in the coldest area of the fridge. The perfect temperature is between 35 and 40 degrees. If you aren’t going to use lamb for several day, keep it in your freezer.
Send Lamb to your friend via email
Tasty Recipes with lamb
You may be interested in
Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar
This no-bake cheesecake is a fun individual dessert! You'll need 6 (1/
Corned Beef: Amazing Smoky Flavor!
You can enjoy that perfect smoked corned beef even if you don't have a
Favorite Recipe: Beer Cheese Soup
Yum! Cheese lovers will totally fall in love with this Beer Cheese Sou
How to Cook Ribs in Slow Cooker
Easy slow cooker ribs recipe: Here's how to make the best ribs in the
Lunar New Year: Egg Drop Soup
Chinese Egg Drop Soup is easy and healthy! Takes about 15 minutes to m
Chicken Marsala in the Crock-Pot
Chicken marsala crockpot recipe: Mushrooms and chicken in a rich wine
You might also like
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.