BENEFIT TO BODY
- Iron – helps to prevent anemia symptoms
- Vitamin B12 – keeps the body's nerve and blood cells healthy; helps nervous system function in the proper way
- Zinc – boosts overall immune function
- Omega-3 fatty acids – good for heart health and regulation of cholesterol
- Protein – helps repair and maintain muscle mass
- Choose the freshest meat – either check for the dates stamped on the package or choose the piece that is rosy pink or red in color. Look for fine-grained lamb with white fat.
- Store lamb in its original packaging in the coldest area of the fridge. The perfect temperature is between 35 and 40 degrees. If you aren’t going to use lamb for several day, keep it in your freezer.
Send Lamb to your friend via email
Tasty Recipes with lamb
You may be interested in
Baked Salmon with Potatoes and Asparagus
Baked Salmon with Potatoes and Asparagus is not only a very healthy ma
Asian-style Tacos With Fish and Napa Cabbage Salad
These tacos with fish and napa cabbage salad can satisfy the most exqu
Sea Scallops and Zucchini Pasta
There is hardly a more summerish dish than this Sea Scallops and Zucch
Tomato-Onion Omelet with Turmeric
A savory combination of tomatoes, olives, eggs, and onions will make t
Three Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
A great recipe for cheesy potatoes cooked in the oven. Not too hard to
Chili-Lime Steak with Roasted Vegetables
Make it a Steak Night with this mouth-watering Chili-Lime Steak recipe
Orange and Avocado Salad with Blue Cheese
Got avocados on hand? Make them taste even better in this simple and h
You might also like
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.