BENEFIT TO BODY
- Dietary fiber – lower bad cholesterol levels; improves digestion; prevents constipation
- Polyunsaturated fats – fight inflammation; maintain normal blood flow
- Resistant starch – improves intestinal health
- Manganese – together with other minerals, boosts bone density
The choice of oats depends on your end goal:
- Choose rolled oats for 15-minute healthy oatmeal or add raw to various recipes
- Quick-cooking oats cook much faster than rolled oats, but they have less texture and flavor.
- Instant oats can sate your hunger quickly, but they are often packed with sugar and artificial flavorings, plus, they absorb too much water, so opt for rolled or quick-cooking oats.
In a lidded jar or an airtight container, away from moisture and insects. Oats will keep for 3 months in a dark pantry or for 6 months in the refrigerator.
Send Oats to your friend via email
Tasty Recipes with oats
You may be interested in
Quick and Delicious Herb Chicken
Chicken breasts and a few spices are all you need for this simple dish
Pork Chops with Caramelized Onion
Caramelized onions add very special flavor to classic pork chops! To m
Extraordinary Moist Banana Bread
Six bananas in one banana bread – this is what makes this cake so mois
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
A mouthwatering idea for a spring day! Light, easy, and unbelievably d
Naturally Tender Tuna Burgers
Much healthier than classic hamburgers, these easy tuna burgers will s
You might also like
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.