BENEFIT TO BODY
- Dietary fiber – lower bad cholesterol levels; improves digestion; prevents constipation
- Polyunsaturated fats – fight inflammation; maintain normal blood flow
- Resistant starch – improves intestinal health
- Manganese – together with other minerals, boosts bone density
The choice of oats depends on your end goal:
- Choose rolled oats for 15-minute healthy oatmeal or add raw to various recipes
- Quick-cooking oats cook much faster than rolled oats, but they have less texture and flavor.
- Instant oats can sate your hunger quickly, but they are often packed with sugar and artificial flavorings, plus, they absorb too much water, so opt for rolled or quick-cooking oats.
In a lidded jar or an airtight container, away from moisture and insects. Oats will keep for 3 months in a dark pantry or for 6 months in the refrigerator.
Send Oats to your friend via email
Tasty Recipes with oats
You may be interested in
Seared Halibut with Caper Sauce
It's wine that makes halibut so tender and capers that make it so exot
Slow Cooker Chicken Spaghetti Sauce
One of the easiest dishes you can imagine will take 10 minutes to prep
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Rich and velvery brownies with amazing cheesecake filling and chocolat
You might also like
Rate & Review