BENEFIT TO BODY
- Calcium – reduces calcium deficiency in bones, regulates heart rhythms and BP
- Insoluble fiber – prevents constipation; decreases risk of colorectal cancer
- Soluble fiber – decreases the chance of cardiovascular disease by reducing cholesterol
- Vitamin A – helps sustain eyesight and healthy skin
- Choose the pods that are firm and vividly colored
- Pods with the best texture are from 3 to 4 inches long
- Avoid limpness and brown marks
- For a few days in a perforated bag in the fridge
Send Okra to your friend via email
Tasty Recipes with okra
You may be interested in
Favorite Recipe: Kale Colcannon
Here's how to make the best Irish Mashed Potatoes with kale and green
Yummy Beef-Stuffed Bell Peppers
The filling for these Stuffed Bell Peppers is a mixture of beef, rice,
New Recipe: Tater Tot Casserole
Tater Tot Bake: Layers of wonderful flavors combine for an easy dinner
Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar
This no-bake cheesecake is a fun individual dessert! You'll need 6 (1/
Corned Beef: Amazing Smoky Flavor!
You can enjoy that perfect smoked corned beef even if you don't have a
Favorite Recipe: Beer Cheese Soup
Yum! Cheese lovers will totally fall in love with this Beer Cheese Sou
How to Cook Ribs in Slow Cooker
Easy slow cooker ribs recipe: Here's how to make the best ribs in the
Lunar New Year: Egg Drop Soup
Chinese Egg Drop Soup is easy and healthy! Takes about 15 minutes to m
You might also like
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.