BENEFIT TO BODY
- Iron – helps maintain healthy skin, hair, and nails; is good for blood and bones; promotes red blood cell production
- Copper – helps collagen production; maintains iron absorption
- Magnesium – helps muscles relax; promotes heart and artery health
- Calcium – helps bone formation and blood clotting
- Potassium – balances the negative effect of salt consumption; has a positive influence on blood pressure
- Choose firm tofu for stir-fries or extra firm tofu if it’s used to substitute for meat. Choose soft or silken tofu for dressings and sauces.
- Place tofu in an airtight container, cover it with water, and store until the expiration date.
Send Tofu to your friend via email
Tasty Recipes with tofu
You may be interested in
Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar
This no-bake cheesecake is a fun individual dessert! You'll need 6 (1/
Corned Beef: Amazing Smoky Flavor!
You can enjoy that perfect smoked corned beef even if you don't have a
Favorite Recipe: Beer Cheese Soup
Yum! Cheese lovers will totally fall in love with this Beer Cheese Sou
How to Cook Ribs in Slow Cooker
Easy slow cooker ribs recipe: Here's how to make the best ribs in the
Lunar New Year: Egg Drop Soup
Chinese Egg Drop Soup is easy and healthy! Takes about 15 minutes to m
Chicken Marsala in the Crock-Pot
Chicken marsala crockpot recipe: Mushrooms and chicken in a rich wine
You might also like
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.