BENEFIT TO BODY
- Potassium – stabilizes blood sugar and regulates neural function
- Niacin – lowers the level of “bad” cholesterol and prevents heart disease
- Tryptophan – treats insomnia, helps depression, and reduces appetite
- Riboflavin – boosts energy, prevents diseases, increases blood circulation
- Protein – boosts immune system, helps nervous system, balances hormones
- Check the date on the label to know for how long a turkey can be used. If you choose a frozen turkey, remember that it may take several days to thaw. Buy about 1 pound of turkey for every person.
- Keep the turkey in its package and freeze if necessary. Frozen turkey may be stored for up to a year.
Send Turkey to your friend via email
Tasty Recipes with turkey
You may be interested in
Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar
This no-bake cheesecake is a fun individual dessert! You'll need 6 (1/
Corned Beef: Amazing Smoky Flavor!
You can enjoy that perfect smoked corned beef even if you don't have a
Favorite Recipe: Beer Cheese Soup
Yum! Cheese lovers will totally fall in love with this Beer Cheese Sou
How to Cook Ribs in Slow Cooker
Easy slow cooker ribs recipe: Here's how to make the best ribs in the
Lunar New Year: Egg Drop Soup
Chinese Egg Drop Soup is easy and healthy! Takes about 15 minutes to m
Chicken Marsala in the Crock-Pot
Chicken marsala crockpot recipe: Mushrooms and chicken in a rich wine
You might also like
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.