BENEFIT TO BODY
- Allantoin – accelerates the healing process if applied on ulcers and other skin diseases
- Vitamin B6 – reduces the risk of developing heart diseases
- Beta-carotene – removes free radicals that can cause cancer
- Dietary fiber - reduces constipation and decreases bad cholesterol level
- Antioxidants – cure Alzheimer’s disease
- Make sure the skin of yams is tight, without blemish and wrinkles. The flesh must be firm.
- Uncooked yams must be stored in cool, dark, and dry places for no longer than two weeks. Not in a fridge! Store cooked yams in a fridge for two to three days.
Send Yam to your friend via email
Tasty Recipes with yam
You may be interested in
Baked Salmon with Potatoes and Asparagus
Baked Salmon with Potatoes and Asparagus is not only a very healthy ma
Asian-style Tacos With Fish and Napa Cabbage Salad
These tacos with fish and napa cabbage salad can satisfy the most exqu
Sea Scallops and Zucchini Pasta
There is hardly a more summerish dish than this Sea Scallops and Zucch
Tomato-Onion Omelet with Turmeric
A savory combination of tomatoes, olives, eggs, and onions will make t
Three Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
A great recipe for cheesy potatoes cooked in the oven. Not too hard to
Chili-Lime Steak with Roasted Vegetables
Make it a Steak Night with this mouth-watering Chili-Lime Steak recipe
Orange and Avocado Salad with Blue Cheese
Got avocados on hand? Make them taste even better in this simple and h
You might also like
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.