Ranch seasoning mix
Extra Juicy Turkey
3 h 0 m
3 h 10 m
- Preheat the oven to 325° F (160° C/Gas mark 3).
- Drain excess juices from the turkey. Pat dry.
- Mix butter and ranch seasoning in a bowl. Spread the mixture under the skin of the turkey and on top of it.
- Place the bird on a rack within the roasting pan. Cover loosely with tin foil. Remove the foil during the last 30 minutes.
- Cook in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes per pound. Allow the turkey to stand 15 minutes before carving and serving. Enjoy your 3-ingredient Roast Turkey!