Pork baby back ribs
6 lbs, cut into portions of 2 bones each
2 (12 oz) bottles, room temperature
4 h 40 m
4 h 70 m
- Pour water in a large pot. Bring to a boil. Season with salt, black pepper, and red pepper. Boil the ribs for 20 minutes. Drain. Allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Coat the ribs with BBQ sauce. Cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Place the ribs in a slow cooker. Pour barbecue sauce and 1 bottle of room temperature porter beer over the ribs. Cover.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours (until the meat is falling off the bone). If needed, add more beer to dilute the sauce halfway through cooking. Stir to get the pork ribs on top into sauce. Serve and enjoy!