Ground black pepper
6 cloves, chopped
Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
6 tbsps, melted
Dry bread crumbs
1 cup, grated
Best Garlic Chicken Recipe
4 h 40 m
4 h 45 m
- Beat egg yolk with garlic. Place the chicken in the mixture (make sure the chicken is coated). Cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C).
- Pour the melted butter into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese, garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper. Dip the chicken in the crumb mixture. Place the chicken in the dish. Pour the egg mixture over the chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes on each side. Enjoy your Garlic Chicken!