2, peeled, diced
Golden Delicious apples
2, peeled, cored, diced
3 tbsp., of any flavor
10 (10 inch)
Cooking spray, butter flavored, to taste
Fruit Salsa and Tortilla Chips
- Combine and thoroughly mix the first seven ingredients (from kiwis to fruit preserves) in a large bowl. Cover the bowl and keep it in the fridge for not less than 15 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Spray one side of each tortilla with cooking spray, cut them into wedges, and place them in one layer on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the tortilla wedges with cinnamon sugar and spray with cooking spray again.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, then do the same with the rest of the tortillas. Let them cool down for 15 minutes and serve with the fruit mix.