Small onion, small chopped
2 cloves, minced
Low-sodium soy sauce
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Green onions, chopped
Asian Chicken Sliders
4 h 55 m
4 h 70 m
- Add apple butter, onion, garlic, soy, honey, and five-spice to your slow cooker pot, mix well.
- Add chicken, turn to coat on all sides.
- Cook under the lid on High for 4 hours. Pull chicken to shreds with a wooden spoon right inside of the slow cooker pot, mix with the sauce.
- Set slow cooker to Warm and let chicken sit under the lid to absorb sauce.
- Place even portions of chicken onto slider rolls, top with jalapenos and green onions, and serve.