Skinless, boneless chicken thighs
1 tbsp, chopped
Asian sesame oil
Chili garlic sauce
3 tbsps, minced
Yummy Glazed Chicken Thighs
1 h 30 m
1 h 40 m
- In a bowl, whisk rice vinegar, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, honey, soy sauce, minced garlic, and salt. Pour half the liquid into a plastic bag.
- Place chicken into the bag and seal. Make sure to squeeze all the air out. Shake to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the other half of the liquid to a boil. Stirring, continue cooking for 3 minutes (until thickens).
- Place the chicken into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Brush the chicken thighs with 1/3 of the cooked marinade.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, basting after 10 minutes. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Bring the marinade to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Serve with the marinade and green onions. Enjoy Glazed Chicken Thighs!