6 oz, diced
Freshly ground black pepper
1/2 lb, cut into 1-inch pieces
Baby bella mushrooms, sliced
4 oz, sliced
4 oz, shredded
Heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 cups
Delicious Asparagus Quiche
- Position the oven rack to the center position.
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C). Prepare a 10-inch pie plate by buttering it.
- Over medium heat, heat a skillet.
- Add bacon to the skillet. Cook for about 5 min (until crisp). Remove from the skillet and drain. Preserve about 2 tablespoons grease in the skillet. Add asparagus and mushrooms. Stirring, cook for 5 min, until asparagus is tender.
- Remove from heat. Add bacon to the asparagus mixture. Spread the mixture into the pie pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a bowl, whisk whipping cream, salt, eggs, and pepper. Pour over the quiche.
- Bake for about 30 min, until the quiche is set. Check for doneness: insert a knife in the center and check if it comes out clean. Enjoy your Asparagus Quiche!