3 cups, peeled, diced
4 slices, cooked, crumbled
1 onion, small, diced
Ground black pepper
1 tbsp., chopped
Bacon Potato Salad
- Fill a pot with water, add potatoes making sure water covers them completely, bring the water to a boil, and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes is easily pierced with a fork. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a large deep skillet over a medium-high heat, add bacon, and fry until crisp turning when necessary. Remove the bacon from the pan and set aside to cool.
- Place onion in the pan with the bacon grease and cook until browned.
- Add the next four ingredients (from vinegar to pepper) and bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes and parsley, heat well, and place the salad to a serving plate.