16 sea scallops, rinsed, drained
5 tbsp., melted
5 cloves, minced
2 shallots, chopped
¼ cup, chopped
Scallops Au Gratin
- Heat oven to 425° F/220° C/Gas Mark 7.
- Put the first four ingredients (from scallops to shallots) in a bowl and season with nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Stir the mixture to combine and remove to a casserole dish.
- Combine crumbs and olive oil in a separate bowl and sprinkle the mixture over scallops.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until crumbs turn brown and scallops are ready.
- Serve with parsley on top and lemon wedges on the side.