Dry ziti pasta
1 tsp, minced
4 cloves, chopped
1 1/2 tbsps
1 (6 oz) package, shredded
2 tbsps, grated
Ground pork sausage
1 1/2 (26 oz) jars
1 (6 oz) package, sliced
Baked Ziti: Print the Recipe Here!
1 h 0 m
1 h 30 m
- Pour water in a large pot. Add salt. Bring to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente (8 minutes). Drain.
- Meanwhile, over medium heat, heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion. Cook until tender. Add minced rosemary and chopped garlic. Transfer to a bowl.
- Put beef and Italian sausage in the large skillet. Over medium-high heat, cook until brown. Add the onion and garlic mixture. Add spaghetti sauce. Season with salt. Reduce to low. Continue cooking for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C). Prepare a 9x13-inch baking dish by greasing it.
- Layer 1/2 of the pasta, sour cream, cottage cheese, provolone, and about 1/2 of the meat in the baking dish. Layer the rest of the pasta, meat, mozzarella, and Parmesan.
- Bake for 20 minutes (until cheeses are melted). Enjoy your Baked Ziti!