1 ½ cups
3 bananas, mashed
1 egg, lightly beaten
Packed brown sugar
Pleasant Banana Muffins
- Heat the oven to 375° F/190° C/Gas Mark 5.
- Take 10 muffin cups, lightly grease them or line with muffin papers.
- Combine the first four ingredients (from flour to salt) in a large bowl.
- Beat together the next four ingredients (from bananas to butter) and stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture, then spoon the batter into the muffin cups.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and mix well until the mixture starts to resemble coarse cornmeal.
- Sprinkle the banana topping over muffins and bake for 18 to 20 minutes.