1 (14.5 oz) can, diced, drained
3 (8.5 oz) package
Green bell pepper
1, seeded and diced
Whole kernel corn
1 (10 oz) can, drained
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C).
- Crumble meat into a skillet over medium-high heat and cook until browned. Add bell pepper, diced onion, whole kernel corn, and diced tomatoes. Cook until tender. Drain the grease. Add BBQ sauce.
- Spread the mixture in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Prepare the cornbread mix. Spread it over the beef mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the top is golden brown. Check for doneness using a knife: insert it in the center and check if it comes out clean. Serve and enjoy Beef Casserole!