1 lb. (93% lean)
1, seeded, diced
Whipped cream cheese
8, taco-sized (can be replaced by 4 burrito-sized)
Cheese blend - 8 oz., shredded
Cheesy Beef Enchiladas
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Combine beef and jalapeno in a skillet and cook stirring with a spatula until the beef is cooked through and pepper become tender.
- Add cream cheese and cook until smooth. Add about a quarter of a cup of enchilada sauce, stir well, and remove from heat.
- Cover the bottom of a baking dish with half to one cup of the enchilada sauce.
- Divide the filling equally among the tortillas and place them in the dish seam side down.
- Top with the rest of the sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese melts.