2 cups, shredded
2 15-oz cans
16 oz, uncooked
- While pre-heating oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4, cooked crumbled beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until there are no more pink bits. Drain excess liquid.
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot with water, lightly salt it, and bring to boil.
- Cook macaroni until well done; drain, add butter, toss and stir until the butter is melted and the macaroni evenly coated.
- Transfer buttered macaroni to a casserole dish; add ground beef, cheese and tomato sauce, mix to combine. Season on top with salt and pepper.
- Bake without cover for about 20 minutes or until the casserole is well heated through and the cheese melted and bubbly.