Beef sirloin steaks
2 (16 oz)
Beer Marinated Steak
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Poke holes over the surface of the beef using a fork. Place the beef in a baking dish.
- Mix dark beer, teriyaki sauce, and sugar. Pour over the beef. Allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the meat with black pepper, 1/2 seasoned salt, and garlic powder. Allow the beef to sit for 10 minutes. Sprinkle the other side of the steaks with remaining salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Marinate for 10 minutes. Then, remove the beef from the marinade.
- In a saucepan, bring the marinade to a boil. Continue cooking for a couple of minutes.
- Prepare the grill grate by oiling it.
- Grill the beef for 7 minutes on each side. Baste with marinade during the last minutes. Serve and enjoy your Beer Marinated Steak!