Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 cup, shredded
Dry stuffing mix
Condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 (10.75 oz) can
Broccoli Casserole with Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (175° C).
- Boil chicken until tender. Shred it. Steam broccoli florets until crisp and tender.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup and milk in a bowl.
- Layer cooked chicken, broccoli, mayo mixture, and shredded Cheddar cheese in a baking dish. Sprinkle with stuffing mix.
- Bake for 30 min. Serve and enjoy your Broccoli Casserole!