1 cup, chopped
Semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup, softened
Majestic Banana Bread
1 h 10 m
1 h 25 m
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C). Prepare a 9x4-inch loaf pan by spraying it with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk together all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. In a separate bowl, beat butter and sugar until the mixture is smooth. Add bananas. Beat until combined.
- Beat eggs into the butter and sugar mixture (make sure to blend each egg before adding the next one). Add vanilla. Add milk.
- Add nuts, chips, and the flour mixture into the banana mixture. Pour into the loaf pan and tap the pan on the counter.
- Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes. Use a toothpick to check for doneness: insert it In the bread and check if it comes out clean. Allow the Banana Bread to sit in the pan for 15 min before serving.