2 tbsps, chopped
Dry fettuccini pasta
2 cloves, minced
1/2 cup, chopped
1 cup, divided
Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Fettuccini with Chicken
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add garlic. Cook for half a minute. Add sun-dried tomatoes and 3/4 cup of the broth. Increase to medium heat. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 min (until tomatoes are tender). Add heavy cream. Bring to a boil. Over medium heat, simmer until thick enough to coat a spoon.
- Season chicken breast halves with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add chicken breasts. Cook for 5 minutes each side (until no longer pink inside). Transfer the cooked chicken to a board. Cover and keep it warm.
- Pour 1/4 cup broth in a skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Add the broth to the cream sauce. Add basil, salt, and pepper. Stir well.
- Meanwhile, pour water in a large pot. Add salt. Bring to a boil. Add pasta. Cook until al dente. Drain fettucini and transfer to a bowl. Toss the pasta with 4 tablespoons of the sauce.
- Cut chicken into slices. Transfer the cooked fettucini to plates. Add chicken and sauce. Serve. Enjoy your Fettuccini with Chicken!