Unbaked pie crust
1/4 cup, shredded
1/2 cup, shredded
Quiche with Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (175° C/Gas mark 4).
- In a deep skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat until brown. Reserving 1 tbsp of grease, drain the bacon and crumble it.
- In the reserved grease, saute the chopped onion.
- Beat together eggs, milk, dried parsley, all-purpose flour, dried thyme, salt, and pepper. Add cooked bacon, onion, and cheeses. Mix. Pour into the pie crust.
- Bake for 45 min, or until the Bacon Quiche is lightly brown on top.