1 (8 oz) package
1 1/2 cups
How to Make Cream Cheese Cake
1 h 0 m
1 h 30 m
- Preheat oven to 325° F (160° C). Prepare a 10-inch tube pan by greasing it.
- Cream butter and cheese until smooth in a bowl. Carefully add sugar. Beat until the mixture is fluffy.
- Add eggs 2 at a time. After adding two eggs, beat well. Add all-purpose flour. Mix. Add vanilla extract.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes. At 1 hour, check for doneness using a toothpick: insert it in the center and check if it comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy your Cream Cheese Cake!