1 (15 oz.) can
3 ½ cups
1 ½ tsp.
1 tsp., ground
Holiday Pumpkin Bread
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Take three 7x3-inch loaf pans, grease and flour them.
- Take a large bowl and combine the first five ingredients (from pumpkin puree to sugar) in it.
- Take a separate bowl and whisk together all the remaining ingredients (from flour to ginger) in it.
- Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture, stir well, and pour the batter in the loaf pans.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center of the pumpkin bread comes out clean.