Pork loin chops
4 (4 oz.) , 0.5 inch thick
Ground black pepper
1, medium-sized, cut into strips
Pork Chops with Caramelized Onion
- Use 2 tsp. seasoning salt and 1 tsp. pepper (or to taste) to rub pork chops.
- Prepare a skillet, add oil, and heat it over a medium heat. Roast pork chops on both sides until brown.
- Add water and onions, cover with a lid, and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Turn over the chops and season them with the rest of salt and pepper.
- Cover again and cook the water evaporates and onions become light- or medium-brown.
- Remove the chops to a plate and serve with onions on top.