3 lbs., cut into 1 ½ cubes
3, medium-sized, unpeeled, diced
1, medium, chopped
Red bell peppers
2, cut into strips
3 cloves, crushed
Easy Carne Guisada
6 h 0 m
6 h 30 m
- Add the first five ingredients (from beef to garlic) to a large bowl and stir.
- Combine the next four ingredients (from flour to salt) in a separate small bowl.
- Combine the two mixtures and stir until the new mixture is smooth.
- Put it in the slow cooker and add beef broth so that it covers the meat evenly. You can add some water if you don’t have enough broth.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or until the beef is tender.