5, medium-sized, diced with peel
1, medium-sized, chopped
¼ cup, extra virgin
1 cup, shredded (optional)
Easiest Roasted Potatoes
- Heat the oven to 450° F/220° C/Gas Mark 8.
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish and arrange potatoes and onions in it so that they’re distributed evenly.
- Add garlic powder, kosher salt, and chili and stir, then sprinkle with olive oil. Stir again to coat the vegetables with spices and oil.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork and a bit crispy stirring every 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese when ready and wait for the cheese to melt, for about 5 minutes.