Italian sausage, casings removed
egg, lightly beaten
shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
no-boil lasagna noodles
grated Parmesan cheese
Fabulous Foolproof Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until brown and the juices run clear. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, egg, basil, thyme, garlic powder, oregano and half the shredded mozzarella. Mix well, and set aside.
- Coat the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with a little of the spaghetti sauce. Place three noodles in the bottom of the pan, not touching. Spread a layer of the ricotta mixture, a layer of sausage, and a layer of spaghetti sauce over the noodles. Repeat three more times. Top with the reserved mozzarella and Parmesan. Cover with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes, remove foil and bake 15 minutes more, until golden and bubbly.