Feta cheese, crumbled
Green onions, chopped
Frozen puff pastry, thawed
Frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and chopped
- Heat the oven up to 375°F/190°C/gas mark 5.
- Take a small bowl and place feta cheese, onion, spinach, and egg into it. Blend.
- Cut thawed pastry into 12 squares, 3 inches each. Place about 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture on each square.
- Beat egg yolk with 1 tablespoon water.
- Brush the edges of each pastry square with egg yolk mixture. Fold each square over to form a triangle. Crimp edges with a fork to seal. Brush tops with egg yolk mixture.
- Bake the pastries for about 20 minutes until they turn golden brown.