Dry bread crumbs
Parmesan cheese, grated
Chicken breast halves, skinless, boneless
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas Mark 7.
- Add olive oil to a skillet, heat over medium-high heat. Add garlic, cook briefly until fragrant. Remove from heat, transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Add breadcrumbs to another shallow bowl, mix in grated Parmesan.
- Dip chicken in garlicky oil, coat in breadcrumbs. Transfer to a baking dish. Repeat with all the chicken breast halves.
- Bake in the preheated oven for up to 35 minutes, check with a knife if the juices are clear.