¼ cup, chopped
1 lemon, juiced
Hot pepper sauce
3 cloves, minced
Ground black pepper
2 lbs., large, peeled, deveined, with tails attached
Savory Grilled Shrimp
2 h 40 m
2 h 70 m
- Mix together the first nine ingredients (from oil to pepper) in a mixing bowl reserving some amount for basting.
- Prepare a large resealable plastic bag, add shrimp to the bag, and pour the rest of the marinade in it.
- Seal the bag and keep it in fridge for 2 hours.
- Heat the grill to a medium-low heat. Thread shrimp on skewers piercing shrimp in two spots – near the tail and near the head. Discard marinade.
- Lightly oil the grate and cook for 5 minutes per side or until it becomes opaque. Remember to baste it with marinade occasionally.