4 ounces, softened
Refrigerated crescent roll dough
2 (8 ounce) packages
4 ounces, thinly sliced
1 cup, shredded
Ham Breakfast Braid
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat milk and cream cheese together until smooth. Mix in eggs, and season with salt and pepper. Heat a lightly oiled skillet over medium high heat and cook egg mixture until eggs are almost set.
- Arrange the crescent rolls from one package into a rectangle shape on top of a lightly greased cookie sheet. Place rolls from remaining package along the edges of the two long sides of the rectangle, with the broad half of the rolls on top of the first layer of rolls, and the pointed ends extending over the sides of the pan.
- Arrange the ham in a layer down the center of the dough. Spoon the cooked egg mixture on top of the ham and then sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top of the eggs. Bring the corners of the rolls together over the cheese to form a 'braid' shape.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until cheese is melted and rolls are golden brown.