Hash brown potatoes
2 (12 oz.) packages, frozen
1/3 cup, melted
1 cup, cooked, diced
Monterey Jack cheese
1 cup, shredded
Heavy whipping cream
Leftover Breakfast Quiche
1 h 15 m
1 h 35 m
- Heat the oven to 425° F/220° C/ Gas Mark 7.
- Remove all the excess liquid from potatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix potatoes and butter.
- Prepare an ungreased 10-inch baking pan and press the potato mixture into its bottom and sides.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Arrange ham and Monterey Jack cheese over the potato mixture.
- Beat together eggs and whipping cream in a separate small bowl. Pour the mixture over the dish.
- Return the dish to the oven and cook at the same temperature for 30 more minutes.