packed brown sugar
whole bran cereal
Honey Bran Muffins
- In a small bowl, combine pineapple juice and raisins. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in cereal. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, oil, honey, and eggs; mix well. Add cereal mixture, and mix well. Fold in the raisin mixture. Batter will be thin; it will thicken as it chills. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Stir chilled batter. Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree F (205 degree C) oven, for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.