2 1/2 cups
1/2 cup, softened
1 1/2 cups
Canned pumpkin puree
1 tbsp, melted
Iced Pumpkin Cookies
- While preheating the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, and salt.
- Take a medium bowl, beat the 1/2 cup of butter and white sugar until creamy. Combine with pumpkin puree, egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Add the creamy mixture to the dry ingredients, stir well. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Drizzle glaze over the cooled cookies.
- Glaze: beat all the ingredients together until they are thoroughly blended.