Red pepper flakes
1/2 cup, melted
1 1/2 lbs, cut into 1-inch cubes
1/2 cup, chopped
Fresh ginger root
1 tbsp, chopped
Roasted, salted Spanish peanuts
2 tsps, crushed
Asian-style Pork Satay
6 h 10 m
6 h 40 m
- Process garlic cloves, chopped green onions, chopped ginger, soy sauce, coriander seed, salted Spanish peanuts, lemon juice, honey, and pepper flakes in a food processor until almost smooth. Add chicken broth and melted butter. Mix.
- Place pork in a plastic bag. Pour the marinade over the pork. Refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Preheat the grill for medium. Oil the grill.
- Thread the pork onto skewers.
- Boil the marinade for about 5 min in a saucepan.
- Brushing with the marinade, grill the pork for 10 min (until browned). Serve and enjoy your Pork Satay!