Irish Bread in a Skillet
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C). Grease a cast-iron skillet with cooking spray.
- Stir together milk and vinegar in a small bow. Let the mxiture stand for about 10 minutes.
- Stir together all-purpose flour, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl. Add curdled milk mixture, stir until smooth.
- Flour a working surface and scrape dough out of the bowl onto it. Shape the dough into a disc. Put it into the cast-iron skillet.
- Bake the Irish soda bread for 15 min (until the crust is firm). Enjoy your traditional Irish Soda Bread!