3, lightly beaten
Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1 1/2 cups
Grated Parmesan cheese
Garlic, peeled and chopped
Italian Breaded Pork Chops
- Preheat oven to 325°F /165°C/Gas Mark 3. Spray a baking sheet with a cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and milk. In a separate small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, and fry until lightly browned. Remove garlic and discard it.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, then dredge in the breadcrumb mixture, coating evenly. Place coated pork chops in the skillet, and sear them for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Put pork chops onto the baking sheet and place it in the preheated oven. Cook for 25 minutes, or to an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C).