Extra-virgin olive oil
1 tbsp, divided
Healthy Kale Chips
- Preheat oven to 300° F (150° C).
- Cut away inner ribs from leaves. Tear the leaves into pieces. Wash pieces and dry with paper towels. They should be very dry!
- Put the pieces into a resealable bag. Pour half the olive oil in the bag. Seal. Squeeze the bag to evenly distribute the oil. Add the remaining oil. Squeeze more until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle sherry vinegar over the leaves. Shake to spread evenly.
- Spread the kale onto a baking sheet.
- Roast for 35 minutes, until mostly crisp. Season with salt. Serve and enjoy your Kale Chips!