5, lightly beaten
1 1/2 cups
1/2 cup, melted
1 cup, chopped
Light brown sugar
Overnight French Toast
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. Cut the bread diagonally into 1-inch slices.
- Whisk together beaten eggs, half-and-half cream, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Dip the bread into the mixture. Place on the prepared baking dish. Refrigerate the bread overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C/Gas mark 4).
- Combine melted butter, nuts, sugar, and syrup. Spoon over the bread.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden. Before serving, allow the French Toasts to stand for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!