lean ground beef
uncooked lasagna noodles
sliced black olives
shredded Monterey Jack cheese
shredded Cheddar cheese
Mexican Lasagna I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine beef, beans, oregano, cumin and garlic powder.
- Place 4 uncooked noodles in bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Spread half of beef mixure over noodles. Top with 4 noodles. Spread with remaining mixure, and top with remaining noodles.
- In a medium bowl, mix water and picante sauce. Pour evenly over layers. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours in the preheated oven, or until noodles are tender.
- Blend sour cream and olives in a medium bowl. Spoon over lasagna, and top with Jack and Cheddar cheese. Bake uncovered until cheese melts, about 5 to 10 minutes.