Extra-large paper muffin cups
Semisweet chocolate chips
- Place butter and chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl. Pour water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Melt chocolate chips and butter over the simmering water. Remove from heat.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl (until the sugar dissolves). Beat the egg and sugar mixture into the melted chocolate. Beat in flour until combined.
- Preheat the oven to 450° (230° C). Adjust the oven rack to the middle position.
- Line a muffin tin with 8 muffin papers. Prepare the muffin papers with cooking spray. Place the batter in the cups.
- Bake for 8 minutes (until it puffs but the center of the cakes is not set). Enjoy your Chocolate Fondant Cakes!