2 1/4 cups
2 cups, grated
1 cup, chopped
Zucchini Bread (best ever!)
1 h 0 m
1 h 40 m
- Prepare two 8x4-inch pans by greasing and flouring them.
- Preheat the oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a bowl, combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and white sugar together. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture. Beat. Add zucchini and walnuts. Stir until well combined.
- Pour into the greased pans.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Check for doneness using a toothpick: insert it in the center and check if it comes out clean. Allow the zucchini bread to cool on the rack for about 20 minutes. Remove from the pan. Let it cool completely. Enjoy!