Refrigerated biscuit dough
3 (12 oz.) packages
Packed brown sugar
½ cup, chopped (optional)
- Heat the oven to 350° F/180° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Grease a 9- or 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In a plastic bag, combine white sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut the biscuits into quarters and add 6 to 8 biscuit pieces to the sugar cinnamon mixture. Mix well.
- Arrange the biscuit pieces in the bottom of the pan and continue the process until all the biscuits are well coated and put in the pan.
- Arrange walnuts and raisins among the biscuit pieces.
- Add margarine and brown sugar and melt the mixture over a medium heat. Let it boil for 1 minutes and pour the syrup over the biscuits.
- Bake for 35 minutes, then let the bread cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before turning it out onto a plate. Eat pulling the bread apart.